Non-Arubans wanting to relocate to Aruba will need a residency permit. In general, requests for work permits will only be taken into consideration if submitted through a local employer, who has to accept full responsibility for any possible expenses to be incurred by the government related to its employees.

Granting of a work permit is only subject to no local qualified staff available for the position. Without a valid permit, you are not allowed to start working and risk being expelled.
This permit is obtainable at the Department of Immigration (Dimas). For a trainee position or internship a special work permit is required.

The request for the residence or work permit must be submitted personally or by an appointed representative at the Department of Immigration (Dimas). Contact the Department through for more information.

Scroll To Top


    Upcoming Events

    1. Workshop: Basic Data Analysis for Business

      August 20 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
    2. CINEX Smart Investment Summit 2019

      August 28 - September 29
    3. Miacon Construction Show 2019

      September 15 - September 17
    4. Aruba Chamber Business Event 2019

      September 27 @ 7:00 pm
    5. Handelsmissie en congres

      November 25 - November 30

    Make an appointment

Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | By orbitalnets