- This event has passed.
Introduction International Transport & Logistics – COURSE
April 9 @ 6:00 pm - April 11 @ 9:00 pm
The course is for middle management and given on a starting Bachelor level.
Course is also open for students from UA with an interest in the topic.
The following course objectives are applicable:
- Be conversant in the language of maritime and logistics transport
- Have enhanced their knowledge of the maritime transport
- Be able to identify the different branches of ships and cargo
- Discuss supply and demand of shipping
- Are able to identify, activities, functions and types of ports
- Are able to identify the different port models and management strategies
- Be able to identify and explain port development strategies
- Explain the different transport modes
- See the role of the Government in the transport chain
- Identify the internationalisation of the transport sector
- Look from a helicopter perspective towards the global value chains
- Be aware of current debates in the industries
- Be able to see and discuss the connections between the sectors
- Be able to identify the latest trends in the sectors
August 28 - September 29
September 15 - September 17
November 25 - November 30
December 19 - December 21